gathering
Greetings rakan2!

First of all, sorry for mengabaikan plan utk buat gathering. Other things keep coming up, so terabai siket bende ni. Sorry..huhu.

So anyway, to compensate for that, aku and Ajoy gi usha Restoran Kunang2 semalam (thanks Diya for suggesting the place). For those who haven't been there, it's a really nice restaurant with a really nice atmosphere, and perfect for gathering because they arrange the tables in such a way that we can have our own privacy..a little at least, if not a lot. They have indoor and outdoor seatings, so if it's not raining, I'll say we should go for outdoor. They have a variety of choices on their menu, from western to local dishes, and the prices are in the range of RM8-35...if I'm not mistaken. Most of the main courses cost below RM20 though, so it's really not that expensive. You guys can take a look at their website http://www.kunangkunang.com.my/restaurant.php but I should warn you that they haven't updated it for quite sometime.

Anyway, aku tanye the cashier about having a gathering there, and she gave me their business card, so I guess I'll just have to call to reserve or something. They're open from 5pm onwards, so meeting up after maghrib around 8-8:30pm should be fine. I saw that they have a surau there, so there shouldn't be any problem for those who need to pray after arriving (sape2 yg duduk jauh, perhaps). And since it's gonna be at night, I'm thinking we should have it on the day that the next day is a holiday (adekah aku telah berjaya memeningkan sume org? hehe), meaning, friday night, saturday night, or on Dec 24, since Dec 25 is a holiday. And since to have it on this weekend is quite a short notice for most of us, Ajoy and I were thinking to have it on Dec 24..or do you guys have other time on mind?

Previously I heard suggestions to prepare a lil souvenirs to give out during the gathering, but I think not having it is fine too, unless someone is willing to do it. As for contact details, we should all stick to yahoogroup and update the database regularly. Owh of course, those who have business cards are welcomed to distributes your business cards on that night.

So, I need feedback on this. Are you guys ok with 8:00/8:30pm on Dec 24? For those who don't, when do you prefer to have it? Any other suggestions?

Please spread the words to those who aren't on yahoogroup or aren't aware of this blog. Or give me their phone numbers so that I can call them (or make other people call them haha)

-Fizah
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails